Saturday, January 29, 2011

Welcome!

Hello and welcome!

My name is Sara Borders, and I am the founder/owner of Sara's Sweets N Treats.  I have been baking for many years for my own pleasure.  Recently, I discovered that others enjoy my sweets and treats, too, and I've been sharing my joy with them.  Since the end of 2010, I have been slowly expanding my small, at-home business through word of mouth and the power of a good dessert. 

Through this blog I hope to be able to convey my passion and excitement for baking with you!  I'll share my creations, ideas, designs, questions, and even holiday reminders for orders.  Remember that quality, home-made desserts should not be expensive--just delicious.  Look to Sara's Sweets N Treats to fill all of your dessert needs.    


Cake, cookies, cupcakes, and more!
We have, or will make, what you're looking for.

Because everyone needs a good dessert. 


We hope you enjoy this blog, and please visit us at our website at https://sites.google.com/site/sarassnt/

No comments:

Post a Comment